Amplification with sophisticated filter circuitry – Model 440
In addition to the Model 410’s features, the Model 440 offers an 8-pole Bessel lowpass filter, Auto-Zeroing, a line-notch filter, highpass filter, multiple memories per channel, and a digital voltmeter on 2 channels. A wide bandwidth of over 500 kHz at all gains insures smooth recordings.
Brownlee Precision Model 440
The Brownlee Precision Model 440 incorporates four channels of sophisticated amplifier and filter circuitry in a friendly easy-to-use instrument. Each channel consists of a high gain/low noise amplifier, an 8-pole Bessel lowpass filter, a highpass filter, a line notch filter, and output offset controls. A control knob sets the amplifier parameters, and the values are displayed on a bright LED alphanumeric readout.
- Clear front panel controls for all settings
- Gains from 0.1 to 10,000 in fine, calibrated steps
- Single-ended or differential inputs
- 8 pole Bessel lowpass filter with range 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Highpass filter with frequency range .01 Hz to 100 Hz
- Output offset control to shift output up to +/- 10 Volts
- Auto-Zero feature to reset the output to the baseline level
- Notch filter to suppress line noise
- Digital Voltmeter on channels 1 and 2
- Memories which hold multiple setups
- Powerful output which can directly drive transducers
- Wide bandwidth: greater than 500 kHz on all gains