Floor-standing Equipment Rack Features
- Standard 19” panel width (21.34” overall)
- Usable depth of 16.5″ without doors, 16″ with doors (17.5″ overall)
- Knockdown rack unit is shipped in a flat pack container for handling ease & protection (see below)
- Perfect for tight access areas or 1 person installations as unit is knocked down into 5 easy to handle parts (ie…2 sides, top, bottom and 4 panel rails)
- Complete with; 4 infinitely adjustable – combination rack mount rails, on E.I.A. universal spacing (5/8 – 5/8 – 1/2 inch) – drilled & tapped for 10-32 screws (see close up below) and 4 leveling feet
- Removable gland plate (over 10″ long X 1.5″ high opening) with knockouts on rear bottom of rack for easy cable access (see below)
- Simple assembly using one bolt in each corner to lock the sides to the top and bottom (hardware included)
- Heavy duty 16 gauge steel top, bottom and sides
- Rails are made of 10 gauge steel (zinc plated finish for grounding capabilities)
- Recommended maximum weight, 1,000 pounds
- Finished in rugged textured powder paint
- Stocked in Black
17.5″ Deep models. Usable Depth = 16.5″ without doors, 16″ with doors
Additional sizes, colors and accessories available.
Infinitely Adjustable (front to back) 10-32 Tapped, Zinc Plated, 10-gauge Steel, Panel Rails.
Rack ships with 2 pair included, shown here mounted to Amhal Strut.
Gland Plate Opening For Easy Wiring Access.
Bottom, rear of rack – 1.5″ high.
To both the top & bottom (shown).
Over Sized (1.67″ Diameter) Nylon Based – Leveling Feet Included
Panel Rail Mounted Heavy Duty Shelf
- Allows easy rack mounting of narrow equipment or items that do not have rack mounting capabilities.
- Shelves feature formed 14-gauge steel construction
- 15″ Deep x 3.5″ (2U) high = 100 pound weight load rating
- Rear lip stiffener folded up for extra strength & acts as a rear equipment retainer
- Mounts to rack rails either as an internal shelf or external shelf/work area
- Rugged textured – powder paint finish
- Requires mounting hardware