Floor-standing and table-top equipment racks.
Table-Top Equipment Rack Features
- Standard 19” rack panel width mounting
- Rack mounting, on E.I.A. universal spacing (5/8 – 5/8 – 1/2 inch)
- Round hole punched for 10-32 clip nuts (included)
- Choice of two heights, 21″ (12U) or 28″ (16U)
- Heavy duty construction, 14 gauge steel
- Supplied unassembled (four pieces), shipped in a flat pack container for handling ease & protection
- Includes all hardware and four rubber feet
- Recommended maximum weight (RRTT1928 tested) – 350 pounds
- Rugged powder paint, textured black finish
Light Duty Shelf
- Allows easy rack mounting of narrow equipment or items that do not have rack mounting capabilities.
- Can be mounted inside or outside the rack (e.g. for a keyboard)
- Shelves feature formed 16-gauge steel construction
- 7″ Deep x 1.75″(1U) high = 40 pound weight load rating
- Front & back edge folded – acting as both stiffeners and equipment retainers..
- Mounts to rack rails either as an internal shelf or external shelf/work area
- Shelves include tie down slots on each side & four tie down holes.
- Rugged textured – black powder paint finish
- Requires mounting hardware
Front mounted on a “DNRR” series relay rack