The most widely-used patch-clamp electrophysiology software is now even better.
pCLAMP 11 Software Suite
The Axon™ pCLAMP™ Software Suite is the most widely-used patch-clamp electrophysiology data acquisition and analysis program for control and recording of voltage-clamp, current-clamp, and patch-clamp experiments.
The software suite consists of:
- Axon Clampex 11 Software for data acquisition
- Axon AxoScope 11 Software for background recording
- Axon Clampfit 11 Software for data analysis
- Clampfit Advanced Analysis module (optional) for sophisticated and streamlined analysis
What’s New in pCLAMP 11
- Clampex 11 Software offers unparalleled ease of use for data acquisition.
- Enhanced Protocol Editor enables up to 50 Epochs in Episodic Stimulation (5x more Epochs than Clampfit 10), with the sweep duration increased up to 516 seconds at 10 kHz sampling. Now you can create more complex and flexible experimental protocols easily.
- The redesigned Membrane Test window displays up to eight channels simultaneously in one view. This parallel viewing allows easier control of cells and enables switching between cells much faster.
- Gap-free recording is a simple continuous “chart-recorder” recording mode useful for monitoring single channel events, minis, and other spontaneous activities. New in Clampex 11, users can now execute protocol-editor-style Epochs and program digital or analog outputs in Gap-free recording.
Clampex 11 Software—Flexible Data Acquisition
Clampex 11 is built on the previous version 10, which already has a powerful built-in feature set.
- Improved Protocol Editor—features up to 50 Epochs and 5X increase sweep duration
- Enhanced Gap-free mode—able to execute episodic-style epochs and program of digital and analog outputs
- Redesigned Membrane Test—enables viewing and individual controlling of multiple channels simultaneously in the same window
Clampfit 11 Software—Smart Data Analysis
Clampfit 11 Software offers a comprehensive palette of tools for data analysis.
- Up to 25 cursor pairs allow more selection for regions of interest
- Graph plotting tools such as I-V plot and histogram
- Data conditioning such as filtering and baseline adjustment
- Fitting and statistical analysis
- Event detection including Template Search, Threshold search, and Single-channel search
Clampfit Advanced Analysis Module—Sophisticated Data Analysis
This module is a set of tools that expand the capabilities of Clampfit to combine powerful analyses with ease-of-use.
- New Batch Data Analysis Tool—apply macros to analyze acquired data, thus saving time and reducing repetitive programming
- Improved Automated Event Detection—identify events based on user-defined parameters, which now includes populations spikes and paired pulses
- New Population Spike Analysis Tool—automatically calculates amplitude, area under the curve, coastline of spikes, etc.
- New Action Potential Analysis Tool—determines automatically the amplitude, APD90, rise & decay time, rise & decay slope, etc.
pCLAMP Videos & Demos
pCLAMP 11 tips, demonstrations, webinars, and more.