The most sensitive medium throughput MEA system with multiple wells. Ideal for stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes/neurons.
MED64-Allegro System is a medium throughput MEA system for cultured applications. It is an ideal solution for stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes or/and neurons. The MED64’s high fidelity will provide more accurate and reliable data allowing advanced screening as well as analysis during the testing.
- Acquire extracellular signals from 4 or 8 samples.
(16 electrodes per sample for 4 well / 8 electrodes for 8 well)
- Stimulation through 1 or 2 electrodes per sample sequentially.
- Unrivaled signal-to-noise ratio of 0.8 μV RMS noise level.
- Large current-driven stimulation via any electrode.
- Recording inside of a humidified incubator.
- One system can be used for multiple experiments with its amplifier’s broad acquisition bandwidth and analog lowpass/highpass filter.
- Analyze data online during your experiment or offline after.
- Suitable for cell cultures.
- Low-cost shift to MED64-Quad II/Basic System.