Medium throughput system for recording from 64 electrodes on 4 or 8 samples
MED64 Plex 4/8 System is a medium throughput MEA system allowing recording at all 64 electrodes from 4 or 8 samples. The MED64’s high fidelity will provide more accurate and reliable data allowing advanced screening.
- Acquire extracellular signals from 4 or 8 samples (64 electrodes per sample).
- Stimulation through 1 or to 2 electrodes per sample sequentially.
- Unrivaled signal-to-noise ratio of 0.8 μV RMS noise level.
- Large current-driven stimulation via any electrode.
- Recording inside of a humidified incubator.
- One system can be used for multiple experiments with its amplifier’s broad acquisition bandwidth and analog lowpass/highpass filter.
- Analyze data online during your experiment or offline after.
- Suitable for acute slices, slice cultures, and cell cultures.
- Low-cost upgrade from MED64-Basic/QuadII/Allegro System.