For recording and analysis of myocardial signals /Field Potential Duration analysis.
- Extractions of myocardial signals exceeding user-defined thresholds.
- Beat frequency analysis (with computation and graphs).
- Inter-spike-intervals analysis (with computation and graphs).
- A various sets of waveform analysis (Amplitude, slope, duration, etc) for extracted signals and cumulative plots for the analysis.
- Field Potential Duration analysis via several different methods.
- Export raw data by binary or ASCII text file (csv).
- Export extracted signals and all analysis results by ASCII text file (csv).
Extractions of myocardial signals (bottom), analysis for beat frequency (top) and inter-spike-interval (middle) analysis.
Field Potential Duration analysis by measuring peak to peak duration.
Highly-sophisticated, user-friendly software. MED64 Mobius software is a data acquisition and analysis package for the MED64 system, featuring a broad set of analysis functions available both online (i.e. during acquisition) and offline (i.e. post-acquisition).
Learn more about MED64 Software.