For recording and analysis of neuronal spikes.
- Extractions of spikes exceeding user-defined thresholds.
- Set thresholds by either:
- moving bars at the all channels (or single channel) display
- typing numbers in the chart
- a percentage of the standard deviation of baseline noise level
- Spike sorting based on waveform similarities.
- Spike frequency analysis at all channels and build of their cumulative plots.
- Easy-to-set acquisition parameters.
- Export raw data by binary or ASCII text file (csv).
- extracted spikes waveforms,
- time stamps for extracted spikes,
- spike frequency chart as ASCII text file (csv).
Spike sorting and spike frequency analysis
Highly-sophisticated, user-friendly software. MED64 Mobius software is a data acquisition and analysis package for the MED64 system, featuring a broad set of analysis functions available both online (i.e. during acquisition) and offline (i.e. post-acquisition).
Learn more about MED64 Software.