Pre-warm your solutions to eliminate bubbles.
BubbleStop™ Syringe Heater
Bubbles in perfusion systems are caused by solution temperature changes. As solutions warm, they cannot hold as much gas, so they off-gas. This forms bubbles in perfusion tubing. It is especially true in inline heaters where the temperature rises dramatically. The best cure for bubbles is to pre-warm your solutions. AutoMate Scientific introduces the BubbleStop™ Syringe Heater with integrated temperature sensor and feedback. Set the temperature on the BubbleStop a few degrees higher than room temperature or your inline heater, and the warmed solutions will off-gas in the syringe reservoirs to the maximum gas concentration for that temperature. Even if they cool and re-heat again inside the perfusion tubing, they will not off-gas.
- Easy to remove full syringes
- Analog heating power – low noise for electrophysiology
- Completely shielded electronics plus external power supply
- Spill-proof design
- Range: ambient to 50°C liquid temperature
- Mounts to standard 1/2″ rod