Another in a long line of TMC innovations, our 75 Series Breadboards minimize both weight and cost. A patented manufacturing technique allows us to form countersunk, tapped holes in a thin top skin of stainless steel. The holes are not drilled or punched, but fabricated in a way that effectively “thickens” the skin in a small ring around the threads. No inserts are used and the tapped holes are 3 threads deep.
These tops have relatively high levels of rigidity, as they utilize our standard steel core. They are ideal when light loads are anticipated and low weight and/or cost are the most crucial factors.
This lightweight design is available from stock in the sizes listed below. A full range of sizes and materials is available on a custom basis.
- Ultra-lightweight design weighs less than 9 lbs/ft2 (44 kg/m2).
- Ferromagnetic Stainless steel top and bottom skins.
- Aluminum and carbon steel versions available.
- Very low prices, even in low quantity.
- Formed holes are countersunk and tapped 3 threads.
- Formed holes in top skin add to rigidity.
- CleanTop® individual cups under each hole make the core spill-proof.
How To Order
- Choose the size of the top that you need from the chart below.
- Choose the specific size breadboard that you require.
- Contact AutoMate Scientific for purchasing and shipping information.
675 Series Lightweight Breadboards Ordering Chart
Note: Only the most common stocked sizes are listed. A full range of sizes is available.