MED64 Head Amplifier (top) and Main Amplifier (bottom).
The MED64 Amplifiers feature broad acquisition bandwidth that allows you to record several different types of signals. Thanks to the MED Probe’s lowest-impedance electrodes, excellent signal-to- noise ratio can be achieved even with the broad acquisition bandwidth.
The main amplifier has built-in analog high/low cut filter, that enables 1 set of MED64 System to be shared for multiple purposes. The same amplifiers are used for all MED64 Systems and upgrades can be made with minimum cost.
- Broad acquisition bandwidth of 0.1 Hz -10 kHz.
- Low-cut filter (High-pass filter) with 0.1, 1, 10, and 100 Hz cutoff.
- High-cut filter (Low-pass filter) with 1, 2.0, 2.5, 7.5, and 10 kHz cutoff.
- Built-in 2 channel amplifier.
- Built-in digitizer.
- 64ch x 1 and 16ch x 4 input terminals allowing connection to all types of connectors.
- USB connection to computer.